2018 Lake Park Tennis Clinic Registration Form
Lake Park Friends is offering group Tennis Lessons for kids this summer at the Lake Park Tennis Courts. These clinics will be an interactive and fun introduction to tennis. Participants will learn the fundamental skills and rules of the sport in an effort to develop them for competitive play. These lessons are open to players of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Space is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Players should come with a tennis racquet, court shoes, and a water bottle. If your child needs a racquet, please let us know and LPF will try to provide one for use during classes. If you prefer to pay with a check, please email email@example.com to request the forms.
About the 2018 Tennis Season:
Clinics will meet Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. Rainouts will be made up on Tuesdays or
Thursdays when possible.
9:00 am – 9:45 am (Ages 5-8)
10:00 am – 11:45 am (Ages 9-14)
- Session #1: June 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, & 22 (ATTN: All slots are FULL)
- Session #2: June 25, 27, 29, July 2, 5, & 6 (ATTN: ALL slots are FULL)
- Session #3: July 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20
- Session #4: July 23, 25, 27, 30, August 1, & 3
- Session #5: August 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, & 17 (ATTN: ALL slots are FULL)
- $40, One Session
- $70, Two Sessions ($35/session)
- $90, Three Sessions ($30/session)
- $100, Four Sessions ($25/session)
- $105, Five Sessions ($15/session)